In Russia, the presentation of the long-awaited smartphone Xiaomi Mi9 SE took place, within which the price and the date of the start of sales of the novelty were announced. From the “big brother” Mi9, he inherited a recognizable design, a large frameless display with a built-in fingerprint scanner, a triple 48-megapixel camera and an NFC module for contactless payments.
Technical characteristics of Xiaomi Mi9 SE:
- Display: 5.97 ", AMOLED, Full HD + (2340×1080), 600 nits, 19.5: 9, Always on Display, Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: eight-core Snapdragon 712, graphics Adreno 616
- RAM: 6 GB, LPDDR4x
- Internal Memory: 64/128 GB, UFS2.1
- Main camera: 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586, 1.6 micron in 12 megapixel mode, f / 1.75) + 8 megapixel (telephoto lens, f / 2.4) + 13 megapixel (wide-angle lens, viewing angle 123 degrees, f / 2.4)
- Front camera: 20 megapixel, f / 2.0, support for AI
- Battery: 3070 mAh, 18 W fast charge
- Interfaces: USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), NFC
- Security: onscreen fingerprint scanner, face recognition
- OS: MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.5 x 7.45 mm
- Weight: 155 g
Xiaomi Mi9 SE will be available in Russia from May 23. The price of the model with 64 GB will be 24,990 rubles, with 128 GB – 27,990 rubles. You can learn more details about the new product from our first acquaintance.