Many modern smartphones are united not only by the number of cores, but also by far less pleasant features – for example, a fragile case or a quickly discharging battery. At Gearbest is a sale, during which you can buy Cubot Quest in a secure case and Oukitel K9 with a 6000 mAh battery. On the marketplace site you can also buy a compact Minix NEO N42C-4 desktop with a four-core Intel processor.
Cubot Quest and Cubot Quest Lite
Despite the “armored” version, the Qubot Quest thickness is only 8.8 mm – the device does not look and does not feel “brick”. At the same time, the Cubot Quest case is protected according to the IP68 standard – it can stay at a depth of 1 meter for up to an hour and withstand falls and strikes.
For the performance of the smartphone meets the eight-core processor MediaTek Helio P22 with the support of 4 GB of RAM. The amount of internal storage is 64 GB, the battery capacity is 4000 mAh. The 5.5-inch screen of the device is protected by fifth-generation Gorilla Glass. To make contactless payments under the "hood" of the gadget is located NFC module.
A more affordable model of the device called Quest Lite is equipped with a 5-inch display. The gadget received a similar protection class and differs from the older version of the filling: the smartphone received a Helio A22 processor, 3 GB of RAM and a built-in 32 GB drive.
Specifications Qubot Quest | Qubot Quest Lite:
- Display: IPS 5.5 ", 18: 9, HD + (1440×720), Gorilla Glass 5 | 5.0", 16: 9, HD (1280×720), Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22, 2.0 GHz | MediaTek Helio A22, 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB | 3 GB
- Built-in memory: 64 GB | 32 GB, microSD up to 128 GB
- Cameras: main 12 megapixel (Sony IMX486, f / 1.8) + 2 megapixel, front 8 megapixel | main 13 + 2 MP, front 8 MP
- Connectivity: 2 SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC | 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth
- Battery: 4000 mAh | 3000 mAh
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Optional: 8.8 mm thick, IP68 housing protection
Oukitel K9 multimedia smartphone is equipped with a 7.12-inch screen with Full HD + resolution and a drop-shaped cut-out for the front camera. The “heart” of the device was the mobile platform MediaTek Helio P35 with a CPU clock frequency of 2.3 GHz, the amount of RAM is 4 GB. An internal 64 GB drive can be further expanded with a microSD card.
Technical characteristics of Oukitel K9:
- Display: 7.12 ", Full HD + (2244×1080), 18: 9
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35, 2.3 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Built-in memory: 64 GB, microSD up to 128 GB
- Cameras: main 12 megapixel (Sony IMX298) + 2 megapixel, front 8 megapixel
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 6000 mAh
- Optional: fingerprint scanner, face recognition
Minix NEO N42C-4
A compact PC on Windows 10 is suitable for solving everyday and work tasks without taking up much space on the table. The nettop is based on Intel's four-core processor and is equipped with 4 GB of RAM and a 128 GB solid-state drive.
The Minix NEO N42C-4 interface list includes a dual-band Wi-Fi module, Bluetooth 4.1, as well as HDMI, mini-DisplayPort, USB ports (including Type-C) and an Ethernet network connector.
Technical characteristics of Minix NEO N42C-4:
- Processor: Quad-Core Intel Pentium J4205, 2.6 GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 505, 800 MHz
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3L
- Built-in memory: 32 GB EMMC + 128 GB SSD, support for external drives up to 4 TB
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
- Interfaces: HDMI, 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A, USB Type-C, mini-DisplayPort, Ethernet, Wi-Fi 801.11ac, 3.5-mm audio jack
The prices indicated are valid on the day of publication The promotion is valid until May 17, the quantity of goods is limited.