The company Vivo introduced a new smartphone Z5x. A feature of this model is the built-in screen selfie camera. In addition, the device received a productive stuffing with an eight-core Snapdragon processor, a capacious battery with fast charging support and a triple camera with a wide-angle lens.
Nearly 91% of the front panel area is occupied by a 6.53-inch IOS-display with a resolution of Full HD + (2340 × 1080) and a ratio of 19.5: 9. In the upper left corner is a small hole under the 16-megapixel front camera. The fingerprint scanner in this model is located on the back side. There is also a triple main camera with support for super wide-angle shots and photos in portrait mode with a blurred background.
The Vivo Z5x hardware platform is represented by an eight-core Snapdragon 710 processor, made on the 10-nm process technology. The amount of RAM, depending on the version, is from 4 to 8 GB, and up to 128 GB of internal storage is offered for data storage. Responsible for autonomy capacious battery 5000 mAh with support for fast charging power of 18 watts. By the way, the smartphone uses the old micro-USB connector.
Technical characteristics of the Vivo Z5x:
- Display: IPS, 6.53 ", Full HD + (2340 × 1080), 19.5: 9, 2.5D
- Processor: Snapdragon 710 (2 x 2.2 GHz + 6 x 1.7 GHz), Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM: 4/6/8 GB
- Built-in memory: 64/128 GB, microSD card support up to 256 GB
- Main camera: triple, 16 MP (f / 1.78) + 8 MP (f / 2.2, viewing angle 120 °) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, depth sensor)
- Front camera: 16 megapixel, f / 2.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 18 W fast charge
- Connectivity: micro USB, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 162.39 x 77.33 x 8.85 mm
- Weight: 204 grams
Vivo Z5x is available in several versions: 4 + 64 GB for $ 203, 6 + 64 GB for $ 217, 6 + 128 GB for $ 246 and 8 + 256 GB for $ 290. The smartphone will go on sale next week.